Connect to your home Wi-Fi network with Windows 7
To connect to your home Wi-FiTM network using Windows 7, do the following:
- From the bottom-right corner of your screen, click the wireless network icon.
- Select the W-Fi network you want to join.
- Click Connect.
- When prompted for the security key, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: If you do not know your Wi-Fi network password, learn how to find it.
- Click OK. Your computer may take a few seconds to connect to your network.
- Select Home Network as the network location.
Your computer is connected to your home Wi-Fi network.